- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Leading the development and continuous improvement of the end-to-end operating policies and procedures across all departments and projects within the Car Rental and Leasing companies in the region.
- Managing the ISO certification process for successful reviews and audits by external bodies. IT system project management by coordinating with the stakeholders for successful completion of relevant projects and managing post completion reviews.
Business Process Re-engineering and Management
- Manage the creation/revision and set-up of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) thru the use of best and acceptable business standards and Quality tools (ISO)
- Conduct regular process review and analysis using Six Sigma Methodology (Define, Measure, Analyze, Implement and Control) for business performance and customer satisfaction improvements.
- Manage the transition procedure prior to the implementation of changes in new system and processes.
Promote and Execute Process / Quality Audit
- Lead ISO Certification and Re-Certification process
- Conducts orientation on audit plan and methodology
- Conducts regular audits
- Highlight key observations and results and make recommendations for improvement to the Management.
- Involvement in the creation and identification of Operational Key Performance Indicator
System Analysis and Evaluation
- Review and analysis system limitations and recommends improvement and/or solutions
- Create and document system requirement while liaising with the users
- Prepares User Acceptance Testing and guides users in conducting system test and evaluation
- Conducts testing and analysis for newly implemented systems and procedures
- Manage the creation and set-up of System User Training Manuals
- Liaises between business units, technology teams and support teams
New Project/ Management
- Conduct investigation analysis and evaluation to determine project or application feasibility
- Requirement Identification and documentation
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Degree in Information Technology / Business Administration
- QMS Lead Auditor Certification
- Diploma in Project Management / SIX Sigma Certification
- This position requires a strong and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Demonstrated experience with current systems analysis principles, methods, procedures, practices, tools and techniques and project management principles. A proven ability to communicate effectively with variety levels of knowledge, skills and responsibilities and dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of the internal customers.
- Ability to identify and lead program for change
- Leadership Skills
- Management Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written Skills
- Project management Skills
- Process Mapping Capabilities
- Problem Solving Skills
Behavioral Competencies :
- Team Player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Result Oriented Skills
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...