- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Job role is to manage respective Automotive Way Forwards, Aftersales related Project Work Streams. Maintain weekly activity tracker including assisting, coaching / leading Project teams. Project Manager will also be responsible to oversee and lead Aftersales Services UAE projects (Business related & Internal projects).
- Specify the output required from the job. Identify not more than 7 Key Accountabilities & their performance indicators. NB-Focus on outcomes not tasks
- Develop Project Plan with respective Project teams incorporating scope, Milestones, Stakeholders, Financials and Task & risk register. Each project stream will have work stream lead as key point of contact for the PM
- Provide Project management coaching and support to Project team members to ensure all projects documented in standard format.
- Prepare weekly and monthly management reports which reflects – overall summary of all projects, activities completed last week, activities planned for next week, milestones status, financials and escalation topics.
- Monthly MD report of all implemented projects.
- Track financial status (budget vs. actual).
- Operational status
- Highlight deviation & future recommendations
- Project Lead Role – Take lead role to implement the project.
- Actively oversee & support launch of projects in timely manner
- In all actions retain an alignment to the company vision for Customer and Employee engagement
- Focus on Project Management Structure.
- Actively participate in all project meetings.
- Comply with company and distributor policy towards achievement of objectives and targets.
- Establish communication across all departments and divisions and to foster understanding and consensus
- Assist with the orientation, training and coaching of staff and colleagues to achieve efficiency and sustainment.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
- Minimum Experience: Minimum of 3 to 5 years in Project Management. (Preferably in Automotive).
- PMP certification would be added advantage
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, VISIO.
- Ability to Lead project
- Ability to Manage big teams (People Management)
- Ability to Manage Stakeholders
- Ability to Transfer knowledge
- Ability to think ‘Out of Box’
- Ability to handle Crisis.
- Ability to train and coach, build relationships and utilize skills appropriately
- Ability to maintain fair, consistent set of standards
- Ability adjust priorities and structure time wisely in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle the pressure.
Behavioural Competencies :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time bound commitment.
- Kaizen cultured
- Customer focused
- Team work
- System and process oriented
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...