- Experience Needed:
0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Answer all incoming and outgoing calls of the call center to respond to customers’ requests and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Provide follow up, occasional campaigns and call backs blended with normal inbound calls to solve customer complaints.
- Investigate all inquiries, requests and complaints received via all channels available to validate and escalate customer problems.
- Communicate with other Customer Care departments to deliver customer feedback and respond to all relevant customer inquiries.
- Provide proper information to customers in a clear and comprehensive way to increase their understanding of the company products and services.
- Work on achieving own objectives effectively and efficiently in alignment with the company strategy and with respect to its policies and best practices.
- Use available learning methods and tools to develop own skills.
- Use the available tools and systems to document customer requests and to provide the correct information and services.
- Update own awareness of all the services and products provided by the company.
- Escalate problems, report suspected fraud and provides relevant feedback to the Management in order to be updated with customer problems.
Rotational Shift basis 8 hours including 1 hour break
Males: work on night shifts and overnight Females: Maximum till 8 PM
Transportation buses available after hiringDays Off: 2 consecutive days, excluding the weekends at least till seniority basis at the beginning their days off will be within the week days.
0 to 2 years
About this Company
At Orange we have one priority: provide an incomparable experience!
See all Careers and Jobs at Orange Egypt
With its strategic project, Essentials2020, Orange has set itself the task of ensuring it is ever-present to connect every individual to what is essential to them, and to provide a unique daily...