- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the Role
To manage the end-to-end full life cycle of the recruitment process within specific business division(s) of the Al-Futtaim group. To partner with the business unit stakeholders and Human Resources Business Partners to ensure the business growth plans are supported with the best global and local talent. To ensure all recruitment and hires made within the relevant division are recruited fairly and that the hiring process is conducted in a timely manner while adhering to the Al-Futtaim Group Talent Acquisition policy
- Support the business unit during manpower planning and scheduling
- Create and own a Hiring Plan for different brands to fulfil budgeted requirements
- Interact with business units and line managers to assess recruitment requirements and provide solutions to attract and source quality local and global candidates in a timely manner
- Manage end to end recruitment cycle (attract, source, select and offer management) and drive a proactive fulfilment of business requirements through developing an extensive network/talent pool in the market.
- Ensure that each stage of the recruitment process is completed within the required time frame.
- Support and educate line managers with appropriate assessment tools to attract, source and select the right talent.
- Provide the business with market mapping data to ensure current market trends and status are considered for any recruitment campaigns.
- Facilitate and record activities and results and ensure results are used in a comparative fashion to guarantee merit based decisions are taken on candidates
- Efficiently use different recruitment tactics such as careers website, social media, job boards, headhunting and LinkedIn to attract talent
- Plan and conduct assessment centres/ open days to identify suitable candidates for the business
- Plan and develop Talent Pools for the business in order to meet the requirements of the Hiring Plan
- Use relevant interviewing techniques to match & select candidate profiles with business requirements
- Ensure candidates are fully referenced checked before selecting the final candidate
- Manage offers and ensure they are in line with business manpower budgets provided by the HRBP and internal total rewards policies
- Ensure SLAs are adhered to and processes followed for all roles
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
Education & Work experience:
- A bachelors degree within any professional field relevant to the business area or within HR would be preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years recruitment/ sourcing experience is required
- Experience of working within a large matrix organisation would be an advantage.
- In house experience preferred with ability to manage complex stakeholders and multiple HRBPs
- Experience of working with high volume or niche roles
Other Experience and Knowledge:
- Previous experience working with an ATS preferred (Success Factors)
- Good knowledge of local country labor laws and regulations is an advantage
- Experience of creating extensive market mapping to provide the business and company with specific candidate and company market data
Experience conducting large scale candidate assessment center’s would be preferred.
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...