- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Demand Role :
- Act as account manager for the Service line he is working on , to be aware of the new opportunity coming and act proactively on making it happen
Business Case management :
- Follow up on the BC related to his account starting from its creation to its approval
- Update all details of the BC in the Database
- Day to day interface to the Service Owner and SSC delivery manager
- Collect Service Specification, recruitment requirements and service prerequisites from the Service Owner.
- Work with Transition architect to get transition designs
- Ensure Purchase order are raised correctly to the SO before service is operational .
- Defines and own the transition schedule and project plan
- Create and maintain the project RAAID log.
- Organise the activities of the transition project
- Ensure production and sign off of the project deliverables
- Organise and chair project governance meetings
- Provide reports on transition status to transition coordinator
- Tracks activities executed by supporting roles and ensure timely completion of those activities (such as travels, procurement, logistics, connectivity, security/BCP, knowledge acquisition and transfer, etc.).
- Manage and report transition different activities: Service scope, Timelines,
User access management :
- Check/Organize availability and access requirements for the support entities
- Organize set up of User Accounts (OPCO, Support companies, Service Desks etc.)
- Check requirements for User Accounts
- Organize set up of User Accounts
- Check requirements for foundation data
- Organize set up of Content
- Test availability of content
- Service Specific Tools for OPCOs
- Identify needed support tools
- Check access/permissions for 1st Level support
4 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Qualification / Experience:
- B.Sc. in Computer , Telecommunications Engineering or Computer Science
- 4-5 year IT/ Telecom experience
- At least 2 year experience in project management job
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must.
- Organized for working in a global cooperative team environment.
- Cost and Budget planning
- Prince2 foundation is a must , practitioner certification is an asset
- PMP certification is a plus
- ITIL Certified is a Must.
- Commercial background is an asset
- Very Good Back Ground Technical Knowledge
- Industry certification technical skills.
- Expertise in project management, budget forecast and cost analysis.
- Excellent reporting and data analysis skills.
About this Company
We are one of the world's largest telecommunications companies providing a wide range of services including voice, messaging and data across mobile and fixed networks.
See all Careers and Jobs at Vodafone