- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- You will be working as a Service Engineer and will be a part of the Industrial Automation Business for Energy industries business line based in Cairo, Egypt. In this role, you will be Executing service work with low to medium complexity according to work instructions and in accordance with ABB standard processes, quality standards and safety guidelines. Deliver quality customer service to satisfy customers. Co-operating with customer and other ABB teams, take actions to identify new Service business opportunities for ABB.
- Performing service tasks like installation and commissioning of equipment and routine maintenance independently, identifies technical problems and makes analysis through remote or on-site activity in different Service categories (installation and commissioning, routine maintenance, extensions, replacements etc.).
- Designing and verifying SCADA/DCS application for various projects.
- Preparing and verifying project documentation.
- Participating in FAT & SAT activities.
- Providing technical support for common problems related to the application.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services
About this Company
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning...
See all Careers and Jobs at ABB