- Experience Needed:
More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Accountable for the successful execution of all GPS projects in Gulf sub-region & Egypt. This role will direct project management resources to meet customer contract requirements and address all execution aspects of the projects
- Manage the project set up structure in close coordination with Sales/Commercial team and own the partner consortium agreement before final customer contract signature.
- Ensure partner scope on time completion and protect overall project outcome in closed consortium structure
- Owns and manages every aspect of project Estimate at Completion and On Time Delivery per contract schedule and customer deliverables.
- Protect/enhance contribution margin
- Ensure timely cash collections
- Responsible for early identification of project risks and develop mitigation plans to ensure timely resolution of receivables, claims, contract changes, margin enhancement, and effective project closeout.
- Manage customers and partners, and actively develop the required relationships to enhance communication and drive win-win outcome
- Build, develop and train sub-regional teams with domain expertise, including career development across business units and functions.
- Drive process compliance and team seamless coordination between functions
- Exceed/meet operations targets
- Develop, monitor & implement standard OTR processes
- Manage and document projects lessons learned loop for assigned projects back to Engineering, Planning, Project Management, Procurement and ITO
More than 10 years
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Project Management or equivalent
- 10+ years of relevant experience in project management
- Technical: Combined cycle equipment, Project Management, LRQA / ISO requirements compliance
- Interpersonal: Manage customer / government relationships, Influence across and upwards in the organization, Communicate and execute business priorities across functions.
- Financial: Contractual negotiation / optimization and risk assessment and mitigation
- Leading and driving both change & evolution
- Ability to make decisions
- Strong sense of urgency & drive for results
- Building effective teams
- Bilingual English & Arabic
About this Company
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
See all Careers and Jobs at General Electric