- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The HRBP, Supply Chain role is responsible to bring HR insights to bear on all pillars (talent, capabilities, organization, leadership and culture) for the SC organization in Mashreq. The role acts as a strategic business partner by participating in business planning & ensures alignment of HR delivery to business goals. Key elements of the role are,
- Talent Collaborate with functional leaders on resourcing and talent requirements & lead implementation of talent strategies. Utilises the talent development process and tools designed by the expertise teams to develop a diverse talent pipeline for both the short- and medium-term needs of the company. Lead the development of high performing individuals and teams in order to manage change.
- Culture Look ahead to create a future fit organisation culture in line to deliver business results and capabilities. Implement team & organizational design solutions and on-going engagement initiatives.
- Learning Build a learning strategy, and support managers and teams in business delivery by enhancing capabilities to deliver objectives, manage people, implement change, and build relationships
- Employee Relations Partner with executive leaders on the development of ER/IR strategies which manage relationships between the organisation and its staff appropriately.
- Represent the company interests in various Industrial and non-industrial forums.
- Drive factory strategy, further site World Class Manufacturing (WCM) and HR for Factory strategy, particularly training, learning, and educational strategy
- Monitor and ensure legal compliance, with local and national laws (for e.g. recruitment, diversity, data protection, employee contracts).
- Performance Management Partner with the business in the areas of performance management, organization development and change initiatives, and constantly challenges executive leaders to role model and drive performance culture.
- Leadership Collaborate with the key interfaces, working together towards the same shared goals and foster a continuous improvement mindset, while contributing to broader Supply Chain and company agenda.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
We are a global company selling fast-moving consumer goods. Our purpose is to make sustainable living commonplace
See all Careers and Jobs at Unilever