- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As an IT Helpdesk you will perform first-level diagnosis and troubleshooting support to end-users and customers. Working under minimal supervision, receive calls and inquiries provide support in accordance with established processes and document incidents and tickets. As well, you will coordinate and complex incidents by reporting and escalating them to second-level support personnel.
About the job
As an IT Helpdesk, you will be doing the following activities:
- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
- Utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software
- Assist with onboarding of new users
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Report issues to the Service Desk for escalation
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
- Perform computers imagine and using management software using (SCCM or Altiris)
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
To be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role we believe you need to have:
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Information systems or computer science.
- Location: Cairo HQ.
- Languages required: Excellent Arabic & English – spoken, written and reading.
- Experience: preferrable 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Computer skills: practicing Microsoft MCSA/MCITP /MCDST.
- Other skills: Good knowledge, installing and troubleshooting with the following: (Windows 7 and 10, Lotus Notes, File and Printing service, NTFS Permissions, Network fundamentals and Microsoft Office suite).
About this Company
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, we are a leading global food & beverage company built on four businesses: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Waters, Early Life Nutrition and Medical Nutrition.
See all Careers and Jobs at Danone
At Danone, we aim...