- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for gathering, interpreting and disseminating information such as
- Production Defect reports (Software, Configuration, Training issues etc.)
- Monthly quality reports. (Sprint Velocity. Internal VS External defects, test case execution rate, Requirement gaps …)
- Process Metrics and Product Metrics
- Demonstrate operational excellence, by way of managing continuous improvement programs and implementing standard tools and best practices.
- Responsible for any software quality issues after release to production that arise and driving to resolution utilizing the CAPA (corrective and preventative action) process.
- Responsible for development, implementation and continuous improvement of quality measurement methods including new technologies
- Collect critical metrics and KPIs
- Utilize quality metrics to identify and lead -prevention-focused- implementation projects to drive business-wide quality improvements.
- Researches Software and Release issues, performs root cause analysis and recommends solutions
- Establish best-in-class quality goals and metrics related to business process management (BPM), perform quality metrics trending, apply problem solving, and recommend system improvements to meet the targeted levels of quality
- Develops and implements processes, procedures and instructions to maintain the effectiveness of the Quality Management System or to improve it when necessary.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least