- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- IBM is currently seeking a Cloud Inside Sales Representative for our Cairo office. The Inside Sales Representative is expected to generate develop and close new sales opportunities and ensure complete and accurate information is maintained within IBM’s CRM database. This role is part of a growing sales organization. The candidate will be expected grow in their knowledge of IBM Cloud’s business and technology offerings in order to play a key role in the sales organization.
- Manage the full opportunity sales cycle from lead to close
- Adopt a high velocity sales approach
- Identify the right prospects by articulating the IBM Cloud value proposition
- Schedule, set up and perform sales pitches and product demos for potential customers
More than 3 years
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
At least 3 Years in sales position, 3+ Years technical/sales experience with Cloud - IaaS and PaaS
About this Company
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), incorporated on June 16, 1911, is a technology company. The Company operates through five segments: Cognitive Solutions, Global Business Services (GBS), Technology Services & Cloud Platforms, Systems and Global Financing.
See all Careers and Jobs at IBM