- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Family Medical Insurance+Social Insurance
About the Job
- Complies and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to account such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Responsible for issuing checks on the due date.
- Assess cash management’s opportunities in different investment tools to benefit the most from the company’s cash inflows.
- Responsible for accounting activities including general ledger accounting, expenses reports, monthly bank reconciliations, accounts payables, fixed assets, and closing trial balance to ensure accuracy & reliability of financial information.
- Prepare the Balance Sheet report and P&L.
- Perform all monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Perform settlement of Receivables invoices once payment received
- Install, modify documents and coordinates the implementation of the accounting system and accounting control procedures.
- Support with the issuance of Sales Invoices and Free Text invoices whenever required
- Prepare standalone & consolidated monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of financial statements for Local GAAPs accounting and reporting.
- Ensure the correctness of VAT recording for expense claims and vendor invoices.
- Prepares checks, accounts statements, reports and other records and reviews for accuracy.
- Complies and sort documents such as invoices and checks, sub staining business transactions.
- Analyze companies' financial statements to trace any discrepancies in financial information.
- Provide information and support to vendors on regular queries for payments and other matters.
- Maintain strong communication bridge between Finance and other departments
- Prepare outstanding accounts payable balance
- Checks and approves all vouchers for payments
- Responsible for tax deduction from suppliers.
- Responsible for transfer accounts payable and general ledger module.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Financial Services Legal Services
About this Company
Masary is an Egyptian company established in 2009 with a focus to serve unbanked and under banked consumers through revamping the payments eco-system with new relationships and business models between Service providers and Merchants. Masary has now grown into a leading payment...
See all Careers and Jobs at Masary