- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus, Medical, Social
About the Job
- Analysis, design and develop high-volume, low-latency architectures for interoperations of mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Act as the lead for the translation of business objectives and requirements into functional solutions
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
We are Cegedim; a leading global innovative technology and services company; with a global team of 4500+ employees in 36 countries. We started our operations in Egypt in 2019 as a global development and support Center for our Software solutions, with a large team of various profiles and skills.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cegedim