- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
e-finance is currently seeking an e-Commerce Development Lead PHP Developer to join our newly established propitious e-Commerce team
In this position, you will be expected to support establishing our e-Commerce hub based on the market-leader e-Commerce Platform and develop innovative solutions following regulatory and industry best practices, including “PCI” compliance, as well as working closely with our QA, IT, and Operation teams
You already possess extensive expertise as PHP Frontend and Backend developer to help implement our ecommerce applications, from discovery to launch as you will be working on complex, cutting edge national ecommerce projects.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web-and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- design, develop, unit test and maintain our eCommerce-based applications using PHP Frameworks (Zend & Symfony)
- Responsible for coding OpenCart and Magento apps from layout to function, ensuring a superb e-commerce user experience
- Develop custom OpenCart and Magento extensions/modules using object-oriented PHP
- Setup/configure new environments for OpenCart and Magento
- Achieve the integration required between our e-Commerce platform and our back-end system (Payment Gateway, OMS, CRM, and ERP).
- Collaborate and work closely with our QA, IT, and Operation teams following our DevOps Strategy to insure successful and smooth projects delivery
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
e-finance provides state of the art Electronic Payment Solutions and Business Integration & Optimization services to the government and financial sectors in a secure environment according to the international security standards.
See all Careers and Jobs at e-finance
e-finance is the First and Largest...