- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Design, model, and test prototypes for products.
- Conduct research and create design proposals for projects.
- Establish design briefs.
- Create concepts, performance, and production criteria.
- Identify and select materials needed for production.
- Produce final hand drawings and specifications.
- Create parts lists.
- List costs involved in production.
- Make samples of working models for demonstration.
- Negotiate appropriate production processes.
- Cooperate with production engineers evaluate processes.
- Improve usability of an item.
1 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Manufacturing
About this Company
Established in 1979, TEPCO has been continuously growing to become one of the major players in the regional market for T&D solutions, products & systems. Through highly progressive engineering and development, TEPCO has been able to satisfy the regional market’s requirements,...
See all Careers and Jobs at TEPCO S.A.E.