- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- PES (Powertrain Electrification Systems) is a Valeo product group (part of PTS business group)
- We focus on developing innovative technology and systems that reduce fuel consumption in cars and increase efficiency, while keeping the pleasure of driving.
CO2 emission-reduction solutions:
- Stop-Start system: Valeo was the first supplier to offer customers this system that automatically shuts the engine off when a vehicle is at a standstill, saving as much as 15% in fuel consumption in dense urban traffic.
- Mild-hybrid technology (48V): Valeo is working on innovative hybrid solutions that require less fuel consumption and lead to lower CO₂ emissions.
- Electric Supercharger: Improves vehicle performance by up to 27% without increasing fuel consumption.
- Facilitate and ensure the project team smooth operation to deliver the agreed SW.
- Agrees with the Tech Lead about the processes, delivery scope, change requests and the applied qualifications.
- Provide detailed professional planning for projects activities, with budget and resource allocation
- Monitor & control projects schedules, budget and risks
- Coordinate and assign tasks with the support of the Tech Lead to team members to fulfill plans and meet deadlines.
- Provide reports for planned effort per project, and per resource, taking into account resources vacations, holidays or trainings
- Update projects plans regularly
- Conduct daily five minutes meeting with project team
- Provide the technical support contacts to support the team.
- Provide professional reports / or presentations to represent the project status and scopes, internally and externally
- Provide all the project management documentation of the projects.
- Ensure the respect of the project design reviews.
- Conduct, Attend, and manage customer meetings and take meeting minutes.
- Co-work with the Tech Lead to define work packages estimation and scope.
- Negotiate deadlines and budget with customer and stakeholders.
- Forecast the project’s needed resources and assets and acquire them.
- Respond to quality audit, compliance findings, and project reviews.
- Ensure the Configuration Management and the Change Control of the software product.
- Ensure the project delivers it’s agreed upon scope in the defined deadlines with the committed budget and applying Valeo quality standards.
- Maintain customer satisfaction through active communication.
- Responsible of coordinating/synchronizing the project’s stakeholders in multi-site environment.
- Responsible of communicating and managing the project suppliers and service lines to get the needed SW, HW, Testing, .. etc.
- With the Tech Lead, ensure projects closure and resources feedback.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Valeo is an automotive supplier and partner to automakers worldwide. As a technology company, we design innovative solutions for smart mobility, with a particular focus on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions. The Group also provides and distributes spare parts for automakers and independent aftermarket operators.
See all Careers and Jobs at Valeo