- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
What are my responsibilities?
- Understand the business and its strategy, be an active part of the decision-making process across all facets of the organizational unit.
- Understand the external environment and its implications on the business and people strategy (industries, markets, customers, HR, people practice etc.) – “bring the outside in”
- Provide the local perspective of business needs and requirements to HR at all levels
- Ensure implementation of Global HR Strategy in alignment with local needs
- Collaborate with Regional/Global HR Business Partners to ensure alignment between global business / people strategy and local people strategy and related HR initiatives
- Develop and communicate the local people strategy and translate it into HR goals and actions
- Lead or contribute to the implementation of HR programs and initiatives for assigned countries / units
- Partner with leadership teams at relevant levels to drive performance and build organizational capability
- Coach and enable executives to be more effective leaders
- Identify needs for change management and champion related activities
- Drive discussions related to workforce and organization design changes and provide recommendations
- Partner with business leaders to actively analyze and drive cultural change in line with business strategy
- Enable local business to develop a diverse and robust talent pipeline
- Guide the business on the appropriate HR programs, processes, and policies based on the business environment/strategy
- Orchestrate and connect the business with experts across the HR value chain to develop new or leverage existing solutions
More than 5 years
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor’s degree or above from reputable University or college
- 5 years of experience, preferably in an HR Advisor or operations role
- Excellent spoken/written English
- Very strong reporting skills rounded by excellent presentation skills
- Advance IT skills, experience working with different IT tools and systems
- Saudi national (in accordance with local regulations)
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS