- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Receive, direct and relay telephone calls and fax messages, and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible in an efficient friendly and professional manner.
- Greet visitors and company guests and direct them to the appropriate staff member or respond to their inquiries.
- Maintain a high professional and ethical profile in accordance with company standards and maintain a
- Well-groomed and business like appearance.
- Perform all the necessary travel arrangements within Cairo, within Egypt, or internationally, both for employees or for guests, in order to provide the best quality and cost-effective service available.
- Provide internal staff with professional administrative services, word-processing duties and secretarial support including taking accurate and properly detailed messages, attending to routine correspondence and when required prepare written reports.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Recreational Facilities and Services