- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As a member of BACS consortium, we are responsible for the design and build of Lines 1 and 2 of the Riyadh Metro networks. These two lines will form part of the six-line metro system that will run for a total length of 176 kilometers across the city and includes 85 stations. Today, we are looking for Communication Senior Installation Supervisor who can join our Team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia with direct report to the Installation Manager.
What are my responsibilities/Responsibilities/Activities?
- Daily reporting of site progress, ensuring that progress is measured in terms of planned (programmed) versus Actual
- Liaison on and off site with the Sub contractor.
- Highlighting any slippages and actions taken for recovery.
- Mentoring & Supporting less Senior members of the team – including contrition to their development and experience within the Installation of COM systems
- Contribution to department structure and highlighting both positive and negative aspects including process related aspects
- Reporting of daily progress and any notifiable incidents or accidents
- Be safety conscious in terms of Method statements and safe systems of works
- Inspecting works daily, documenting any snagging items or installation defects for inclusion in the Master Snag List.
- Managing Snag items through to completion.
- Co- ordination of site materials and logistics with the Installation Contractor
- Undertake site surveys and inspections
- Participate in ITP witnessing as and when directed
- Dealing with any site-specific queries – escalating unresolved issues where appropriate.
- Ensuring that all method statements and drawings used on site are up to date
- Manage the access to the site with the Overall Site Management
- Follow the schedule and targets set in order to finish the works on time, highlight to the Installation Manager where improvements are possible and where deadline cannot be met
- Prepare, in conjunction with the Sub Contractor the As-Built mark-ups as feedback to the CAD-Designers after handover
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree Educated or similar in Electrical or Communications Engineering
- 10y work experience on Communication or Electrical Installation Project or similar
- Vast Experienced in dealing and Leading installation teams
- Experienced in dealing with installation teams for no less than 5 years
- Knowledge and experience in reading and understanding designs, installation principles NFPA standards.
- You have an excellent communication skill rounded with the ability to provide good written, clear, concise reports along with the ability to present findings to Management.
- Fluent in speaking and writing in English language
- Experienced in working in a multicultural environment
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification.
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS