- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for the Project Management of Advance Service Business or Very Complex Service
- Projects related to Power Generation Services Distributed Generation and Compressors Business Unit
- Execution of an advanced Service Business including large long term service contracts
- Responsible for managing multiple projects in parallel, with particular attention to their Commercial Management
- Fully responsible for the financial performance of the Projects and for the Satisfaction of the Customer during the Project Execution
- Directly responsible for Projects within Iraq and will work closely with Lead Country Management
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You should be able to speak English and Arabic,
- Iraqi, Libyan or Sudani Nationals preferred but not restricted to.
- You should ideally have a Mechanical Engineering degree
- Very strong in Project Management and Execution.
- Knowledge of the Power Generation field, Gas & Steam Turbine is essential.
- Having work experience in the Middle East will also be an advantage.
- Used to working in a multicultural environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft tools
- Willing to travel to all countries within Siemens LLC Middle East region
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS