- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Accountable for delivery of the Actual CM1 Additional Business and Contract Renewal targets for the assigned Existing Customer portfolio, and New Business / Spot targets from Expertise & Ambition customers, through the sale of MAERSK product and solutions.
- Accountable for the implementation and compliance of all relevant approved MAERSK commercial ‘ways of working’ blueprints and all associated tools, including (where relevant) Account Management plans and Pursuit Plans, to continuously drive results from Existing and New Customers
- Accountable for developing customer relationships beyond merely transactional decision makers, identifying senior decision makers that recognise that supply chain activities are an integral part of the customers’ strategy, may bring the customers’ strategies to life, and thereafter are open to value propositions that through Solutioning, create demonstrable value.
- Accountable for also ensuring commitments to volumes are met (with proactive interventions in the event of deviation from agreements, and renegotiations thereafter, where necessary)
- Accountable for ensuring that IOP/SOP’s / contracts / agreements for all customers within the portfolio are comprehensively documented, maintained and appropriately communicated to all relevant MAERSK and external parties.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
A.P. Moller–Maersk Group, also known as Maersk, is a Danish business conglomerate with activities in the transport, logistics and energy sectors. Maersk has been the largest container ship and supply vessel operator in the world since 1996.
See all Careers and Jobs at Maersk