- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop new and maintain customer relationships for the GP SCD controls and digitalization portfolio for the middle east Oil and Gas market
- Proactively develop and drive sales opportunities to achieve the sales targets
- Forecast the sales orders & opportunities accurately
- Prepare, coordinate and negotiates proposals and contracts in cooperation with proposal management and other involved professionals and management across Business Units
- Analyze the specific Oil and Gas market conditions and trends and feed back requirements to Business
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the applicable fields, Electrical Engineering, Digital Control Systems or equivalent experience
- Experience with Distributed Control Systems and good experience in the Oil and Gas Market
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Take ownership on tasks and strong results orientation
- Engagement and dedication with high sense of ethics
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS