- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
What are my responsibilities?
- Understand requirements for technical project execution based on the customer requisitions.
- Responsible for managing design and engineering process and coordinating all execution activities with the relevant internal/external parties and assuring that design and document submission are done in given time frame and quality requirements.
- Reviews technical specifications and drawings that are part of the RFQ and develops a work breakdown structure, define work packages and tasks for all participants in project engineering team.
- Executes the technical part of a project from his/her area of expertise and request assistance from management for other technical specialists needed
- Responsible for adherence to PM@Siemens and all internal procedures during the project execution process, related milestones and quality gates.
- Identifies and manages technical risks and opportunities and performs technical risk management.
- Reports on all engineering activities assigned and ensures timely decisions on open issues, escalating if necessary.
- Prepares inquiries towards subcontractors and suppliers and communicates with them together with SCM.
- Support sales on technical level in activities related to new opportunities development. Attends meetings and performs clarifications with customer.
More than 5 years
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- University degree level in Electrical Engineering (Master/Bachelor)
- Work experience of at least 5 years in electrical engineering field (proposals, engineering, manufacturing, execution, etc.). Experience as responsible lead engineer for projects above 5 MEUR is an advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of Siemens MV & LV equipment, capability to optimize design solutions and familiarity with other manufacturer’s equipment on the market.
- Deep technical knowledge about third party electrical equipment (transformers, UPS etc.).
- Understanding of cost control and SCM general procedures is an advantage
- Experienced with international customers and ability to work with a multicultural team
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS