- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Handling all the recruitment process from the beginning to the end (Posting, Screening and making the first interview & Preparing offer letters to the accepted candidates).
- Post open positions to online recruitment websites and other social media sources to ensure getting the best fit to the position: Internal, external, referrals, network, talent pools….etc.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Develop and prepare Recruitment reports.
- Will Supervise on personnel cycle.
- Conduct orientation sessions for candidates.
- Attending Job Fairs.
- Handling the Performance Appraisal for the employees.
- Handling the training for employees.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the General Manager.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Manufacturing Packaging and Containers
About this Company
Cellopack for Packaging Industries is an Egyptian shareholding company established in 1992, and is specialized in printing and converting of packaging materials. Cellopack is a market leader in its field due to strictly focusing on its mission, vision and core values that are driving its success and fast growth.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cellopack for Packaging Industries