- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Provides some day to day direction for front office services including receptionist, concierge, and porter teams. May act as the main point of contact for visitors. Liaises with security department to maintain building security.
- Accountability for the day to day delivery of the Customer Service Operation.
- Ensures service meets the highest specification.
- Manage and run a recruitment program for replacement staff.
- Assist the concierge in meeting room management to meet and exceed business needs.
- Undertake general team administration duties for the Front of House services.
- Ensure visitors/calls are dealt with in a welcoming, courteous and professional manner, seeking to anticipate their needs where possible.
- Administer car hire and travel document processes.
- Liaise with security to ensure overall service to users in the building is maintained.
- Maintain security and safety standards as required, ensuring that visitors are escorted, and contractors do not have access to areas without the appropriate authorization or supervision maintained.
- Administer the booking system for conference rooms and workrooms.
- Management of purchase orders and invoicing.
- Ordering of supplies and maintaining a small budget.
- Some financial planning.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Logistics and Supply Chain Recreational Facilities and Services
About this Company
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2017 revenue). The company has more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real...
See all Careers and Jobs at CBRE GWS