- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Structural design, Structural drawings, coordination with other disciplines
- Consults with client to determine functional and technical requirements of new structure or renovation, and prepares information regarding design, specifications, materials, bill of quantities, and construction time.
- Plan and integrate engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval.
- Prepares scale drawings and contract documents for building contractors.
- Prepares, studies, and reports.
- Prepares project designs design software and equipment.
- Directs activities of co-workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents
3 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services
About this Company
At Q Design, our Clients benefit from a uniquely holistic approach; having all their architectural, engineering and interior design needs met by one firm. Our reputation for creating contemporary, elegant commercial design is second to none. Our track record delivering our...
See all Careers and Jobs at Q Desgin