- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- You will be required to carry out the testing of VirtuaLAB Emulation Based solutions for a defined set of tools for each quarterly release and also Hardware testing for iSolve Solutions.
- Generate new regression suite for VirtuaLAB
- Automate the test runs
- Develop new set of SoC examples for testing purposes
- Work with R&D Groups to integrate different solutions in every release.
- Help in the Automation of QA/Test Process by developing scripts and tools to increase testing efficiency
- Develop and model reference platforms
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
- B.Sc., M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering. Graduation Grade:
- Good Knowledge about Digital/RTL Design Basics.
- Good knowledge with scripting languages such as Shell/Perl and TCL/TK.
- Good knowledge about any of Hardware Description Languages such as VERILOG , VHDL.
- Experienced with 1 or 2 contemporary *bus protocols*; PCIe, USB, SATA, SAS, Ethernet, DDRx, or similar.
- Needs to be methodological, have good communication skills, and a lot of tenacity
- Must be able to work with people remotely
- Self-Motivated, attentive to details and able to work independently
Advantageous skills and experience for this position:
- Prior Knowledge of Mentor Graphics Tools such as Simulation, Synthesis, or any Functional Verification Flows.
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS