- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job purpose: We are looking for a qualified Sales account manager to join our team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales.
As a Sales account manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
At the end, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- Work to achieve the objectives entrusted by the administration, which include the
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services, product demonstration, sales techniques, and objection handling.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing customers/clients through various sales techniques.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Preparing management reports.
- Understand the full range of our products and services and being able to present it to potential and existing clients.
- Managing client’s accounts.
- Handling post sales requirements by the customers.
- Meeting regular sales target.
- Daily visits to customers
- Achieve monthly sales plan
- Follow-up invoices and guarantees
- Provide a report on the progress of the work
- Prepare New offers in firefighting fields
- Follow up the client and make sure of his satisfaction
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Manufacturing
About this Company
National Fire Fighting Manufacturing FZCO (NAFFCO) is amongst the world’s largest manufacturers and full solution providers of Fire Fighting equipment, fire protection systems, fire alarm, security systems and safety engineering under one roof.
See all Careers and Jobs at NAFFCO
Headquartered in Dubai,...