- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Be a trusted advisor to the business, and provide critical legal and strategic input on a wide range of complex and strategic business issues.
- Work closely with regional and global commercial and legal team members on legal and regulatory aspects of the business as well as broader commercial issues. Areas of particular relevance include, commercial contracts, consumer issues, regulation, and new market entry. So, that’s pretty much everything!
- Partner closely with the business teams to ensure strategic alignment and the successful execution of important regional initiatives. Evaluate general communications, press releases, often on deadlines in response to recent events, to ensure factual accuracy and compliance with applicable laws.
- Provide strategic and proactive legal advice to internal stakeholders, and effectively manage outside counsel to achieve objectives across the region.
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Transportation
About this Company
Uber Technologies Inc. is a peer-to-peer ridesharing, taxi cab, food delivery, bicycle-sharing, and transportation network company headquartered in San Francisco, California, with operations in 785 metropolitan areas worldwide. Its platforms can be accessed via its websites and mobile apps.
See all Careers and Jobs at Uber