- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Providing technical solutions to new & existing corporate customers
- Responsible for actively driving and managing the Technical process by :
- Identifying new customer technical requirements & transforming their risks into security solutions.
- Personally, or in coordination with either partners or sales/ operations team, surveying new & current customer sites.
- Designing or choosing the correct partners to design solutions based on needs & presenting a solution individually.
- Consulting with your technical teams & chosen partners about capabilities, selecting the provider of choice.
- Negotiating technical proposals submitted by nominated partners
- Proposing solutions to The Department head and sales that upsell our value proposition to make it less manpower dependent; ie technology instead of guarding to the sales team/customer.
- Post nomination; Procuring the solution according to specs & supplier of choice.
- Drive the implementation team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery.
- Create and confidently deliver technical solutions in presentations internally and externally in a professional manner, within agreed time frames
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
- Understand customer business & budget drivers and risks.
- Sell technical solutions internal & external customers with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Provide accurate monthly reporting of your team projects for management.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Security and Surveillance