- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Daily inspection and site tour.
- Assure compliance and implementation of approved operations plan.
- Report findings on a daily-basis to direct manager.
- Follow-up daily corrective and additional tasks and ensure its execution.
- Do all necessary coordination with other departments for smooth operations.
- Receive and distribute monthly stock according to approved specs and quantities.
- Track team and contractor attendance and distribution according to business needs.
- Manage owner assets according to approved plan and report any type of deficiency on the spot.
- Receive, handle and assure completion of requests received via several channels.
- Handle clients’ requests, inquiries and complaints.
- Follow-up with clients in case of complaints until problem is resolved.
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies in all areas.
- Examines managed area to determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Hospitality/Hotels Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Welcome to the world of Emaar
See all Careers and Jobs at Emaar
WHO WE ARE
Emaar Misr for Development S.A.E is the wholly-owned subsidiary of the UAE-based Emaar Properties PJSC; the pioneer of master-planned communities since its inception in 1997. It is listed on the Dubai Financial...