Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo
| || || |
| || |
• Perform a full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
• Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements.
• Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries.
• Perform Cash-flow forecasting and cash management.
• Prepare the payroll calculation after receive attendance from the HR Department.
• Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
• Provide guidance to other Accountants when needed.
• Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role
• Perform Factory cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring, and controls.
• Issue Manufacturing cost reports for review and approval.
• Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost overruns.
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the setup.
• Prepare all types of Taxation reports such as tax income, sales Taxation, Etc job requirements
4 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
4-8 years of experience