- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Leading the Juniors Tendering team in all MEP works.
- Supervise of tender pre-qualification documents by understanding the company work performed experience.
- Ensures all relevant documentation for bid proposals is complete and accurate.
- Responsible for internal and external interfaces during tender execution.
- Follow up negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Make necessary engineering calculations to support product selection/recommendation.
- Follow up preparation of Materials Take off.
- Supervise of study the project contract documents (Time schedule, Project design drawings, BOQ and Specs).
- Follow up contacting suppliers and get offers for estimating.
- Responsible for comparison Studies based on suppliers Quotations.
- Delegating Draftsmen for quantity take offs, cross checking quantities.
- Aware of the Egyptian market suppliers
6 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Argonaut is a private limited liability Company established in 2004 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates with regional offices in Egypt and Cyprus, since our establishment we have lead the provision of engineering solutions, involving design services, and electromechanical supply...
See all Careers and Jobs at Argonaut for Mechanical and Electrical Works