- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Instock Manager plays a critical role in delivering the ideal customer experience, ensuring we have the right product quantities, at the right time. The Instock Manager will oversee planning and inventory management of the category, as well as driving analysis and optimization of inventory management to ensure optimum availability and health. An Instock Manager works to continuously optimize end-to-end supply chain, engage with vendors to improve operational performance, and drive system and process enhancements with internal stakeholder.
- Responsible for the weekly forecasting and planning activities for the Retail inventory buying
- Create and assess business cases for inventory deal buying and selection expansion plans
- Ensure weekly buying plans are fulfilled, reducing out of stock rates, and increase overall product selection
- Drive and report on complex business analysis to identify business opportunities to improve cost structure and profitability
- Manage inventory availability and health including; improved Instock rates, inventory planning, vendor operational improvement, and systematic forecasting.
- Partner with Retail business team and Marketing in driving sales and profitability growth.
- Work with internal teams to help drive tools and process improvements that affect purchasing and vendor management workflows.
- Drive cross-functional system and process improvement projects
4 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
We connect people and products – opening up a world of possibility. From bracelets and backpacks to tablets and toy cars – we give you access to everything you need and want. Our range is unparalleled, and our prices unbeatable.
See all Careers and Jobs at Souq.com, An Amazon Company
Driven by smart technology,...