- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Liaise with all digital agencies and work together with Brand Managers to develop and execute content marketing activities to achieve marketing strategies and business objectives.
- Manage development of multimedia, video and other online media assets.
- Liaise with sales and marketing teams to ensure campaign proposals are executable and can be effectively enforced.
- Oversee digital analytics to achieve required KPIs, track success and refine strategy for all digital channels – i.e. website, SEO, SEM, social media activity, activations, POS and more.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly marketing performance reports to Senior Management, Brand Managers and other internal executive members of the group
- Formulate content strategies with Brand managers and Product teams, to launch product plan, customer experience and sales conversion optimization in mind
- Regular monitor content and touchpoint performance by analyzing quantitative traffic and user behavioral metrics, as well as qualitative feedback from social media, retailer and end customers, to provide insights and directions to Brand Managers for improvement on communication.
- Identify industry trends, insights, emerging social media channels, new ideas, new approaches and updated tools that help refine digital marketing strategy to drive prospect acquisition, conversions and engagement
- Supervise and prioritize content creation requests from different departments (Marketing, Sales, Aftersales Services and Al-Futtaim Group departments).
- Resolve time and scope conflicts by actively communication and negotiating with stakeholders.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...