- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Sales Executive is primarily responsible for achieving/exceeding the targeted sales of AFM Commercial Vehicles (Hino) while maintaining/ improving the customer service experience.
- Maintains an active customer profile database to ensure all relevant details are up to date when required for analysis or campaigns
- Conducts regular customer/field visits to assess business requirements and maintain healthy relationships to ensure top customer satisfaction levels.
- Achieve/Exceed monthly/annual sales target while maximizing the profitability of the branch by focusing on both the net sales and gross margin earnings. This includes utilizing discounts as a tool to close deals.
- Ensure that the customer’s expectations always meet or exceed the set standards.
- Attend all sales meetings and modular training sessions, refresher courses that introduce new products and make sure the Sales Manager / Branch Manager is informed if additional training is required.
- Awareness on competitor activities/their products and discuss the data with the branch Sales Manager to facilitate the necessary strategic planning by the management.
- Document and maintain all records in the deal file as per the SOP
- To ensure that Monthly over dues are not more than agreed target
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Strong knowledge of Sales process, F&I, structure, systems and methodology
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- UAE Driving license is must
- Previous Commercial Vehicles Sales experience an advantage
- Quantitative and analytical skills and PC proficiency
- Languages: Fluent English, Arabic an Advantage
Behavioral Competencies :
- Negotiation Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Effective communicator
- Influencing skills
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...