- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Plan and implement company talent acquisition strategy.
- Develop company’s policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing.
- Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions.
- Perform analysis of organizational development and anticipate future employment needs.
- Design and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.).
- Reviews employment applications and background check reports.
- Serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events.
- Represent company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities.
- Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates.
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
- Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees.
- Generate monthly updates for company’s leadership about upcoming talent acquisition initiatives.
- Create monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics.
- Communicate regularly with HR department to get a clear view of company’s hiring needs and organizational goals.
- Work closely with marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges.
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies.
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities.
- Research talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous working experience preferably as a Talent Acquisition Specialist for 3+ years.
- Bachelor degree in Human resources or similar relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of candidates selection methods.
- Excellent understanding of full cycle recruitment processes.
- Hands on experience with Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills.
- Impactful presentation style.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
- A positive, “can do” attitude.
About this Company
Shopping now is more fun and more easy. Once you think of your shopping list you will be few taps away from getting your groceries delivered wherever you are. whenever you want and as you want.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nana
The team is composed of an ambitious youth group that strives to...