- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Key Specific Accountabilities:
- Conduct detailed investigation and documentation of solution requirements in coordination with end & super users. Carry through the agreed and scheduled development with respective consultants & developers.
- Review existing system capabilities, workflows and scheduling limitations to determine if requested solution or changes are feasible to implement within the current environment.
- Ensure completeness of technical requirements and functional architecture analysis for the design and implementation of the solution while identifying the gaps or challenges (if any).
- Perform system analysis, design, and configuration and provides technical guidance on the business impact and opportunities while defining a roadmap of the solution(s)
Digital & Multi-Channel Retailing
- Manage & implement quarterly Service Packs & Hot Fixes with no or minimal impact to the day to day business operations in all 3 countries.
- Support the MV-Microsoft Dynamics (Navision), Microsoft CRM 365, MV QlikView / QlikSense, Online Checkout – the IKEA IT infrastructure – ensuring all departments and functionalities are utilised to the full.
- Implement the Global-IKEA and Al-Futtaim Group’ strategy through delivering the global e-Commerce & One-Web platform to support multi-channel sales, direct to customers and Promoting B2B (Business 2 Business) sales
- Ensure the optimization of existing & new ‘IKEA FAMILY’ (Loyalty Program) strategy while upgrading to Microsoft CRM 365 to create a 350 view of our customers across the region.
Principal Tools & Relation
- Work closely with Global support team for all centralised IT tools (IXP [EDI], IRW, e-Commerce, PTAG plus, Catalogue production, IKEA Toolbox etc.) which are owned and provided by the principal to ensure effective implementation and seamless integration.
- Continuous processes & systems’ optimisation to ensure efficiency in the recently launched ‘Central Unit’ & ‘Service Products’ across all regions.
Business Operational Support
- Provide efficient users’ & operational support for all local & international retail functions (x4 stores, x1 cocp,2 x service offices,3 x e-Commerce) and External warehouse operations (x3 3PL warehouses)
- Closely work with IKEA & Inter-IKEA Global IT team to support/rollout principle provided tools for co-workers (CDS, etc.) & our customers (Planners, ROIG portals, etc.)
- Administer all on premise SQL databases to ensure there is continuous Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring/troubleshooting tools.
Audit & Compliance
- Periodically review & audit applications & database authorizations matrix, Roles & permissions and ensure compliance as per IKEA Global & Al-Futtaim Audit.
- Work/Administer various ETL activities also ensuring proper documentations/approvals are in place.
- Work with group’ technical team to ensure all database’ backups, Recovery plans & data are in acceptable mode.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...