- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Achieve sales target as per SANOFI business plan:
- Achieve sales target in private sectors and hospitals.
- Participate in and implement territory planning, through Targeting and Segmentation in his territory to get maximum use of time and best area coverage for both doctors and pharmacies.
- Continuously assess the market in order to identify new customers and add to the existing customer base to provide lobby of loyal customers.
- Follow up territorial sales forecasts on monthly basis.
Promotes company products and image :
- Deliver the product message given from marketing team and implement the product strategy.
- Act as a communication link between clients and the company.
- Apply company’s values and policies.
- Solve any problem with customers within his area.
- Provide feedback on customer business development, competitive activity and product performance to assist in development of marketing plan.
- Profit from synergies with other territory teams and other field players.
- Maintain good relation with KOLs to ensure their loyalty and their support to company’s business.
- Cooperate with other lines/BUs to properly optimize resources and execute different brand initiatives (e.g. co-promotion, sampling…etc.) whenever needed
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Respect of company’s values, code of ethics and social charter.
- Respect of personal data protection charter.
- Responsible for applying the HSE related requirements for the company in all related working procedures.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Sanofi S.A. is a French multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Paris, France, as of 2013 the world's fifth-largest by prescription sales. The company was formed as Sanofi-Aventis in 2004 by the merger of Aventis and Sanofi-Synthélabo, which were each the product of several previous mergers.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sanofi