- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,000 to 12,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- This position is under the direct supervision of the technical director of the project (the project manager) and has the full right and authority to review the work of the project with different departments and has the power to make decisions within the limits of its responsibilities and reviewing the design panels, preparing the execution boards, abstracts
- Review the contract documents at the beginning of the project.
- Review the work priorities according to the project timeline and discuss them with the project manager.
- Review designs and sets up, preparing the execution boards
- Preparation of the operating tables and delivery of surveyors and follow-up work area.
- Prepare minutes of delivery and correspondence and requests for examination and save a copy to send them to the Department.
- Conducts periodic reports clarifying the operational position of the business.
- Follow up and prepare a list of the results of the examination of materials samples to get the approval from the consultant
- Follow-up the timetable and extract the necessary reports
- Prepare reports on the required work during each month and the percentages of achievement and compare them with the timetable
- Monitoring the procurement of the project in relation to the technical specifications of the required materials.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
EGYPTIAN COMPANY FOR INTEGRATED CONTRACTING.
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian Company For Integrated Contracting ( ECIC )
ECIC was established in 1981 for the sole purpose of fulfilling the need of the Egyptian market for road construction companies. In no time ECIC became one of the leading and respected contracting companies in Egypt...