- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
35,000 to 45,000 EGP per month
About the Job
The Manager will be responsible for leading development team, infrastructure team and DevOps team to manage development projects and application support functions. This role will apply existing expertise from technical and project related skills to lead and develop a team of software developers. This person works and leads business team, technical management, developers, and others in the Engineering organization throughout the life cycle to deliver quality, standards-compliant software.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage, lead and monitor effectively developments product managers, QA, architecture, security, Infrastructure and DevOps teams using lean software development, DevOps and agile principles to deliver software in a B2B SaaS product.
- Manage the development and deployment of company products and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout the Software Development lifecycle.
- Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements and identify and resolve systems issues
- solves critical issues of the system which the less-experienced application support engineers could not solve. He helps them in understanding the problems with the software systems as well.
- Work with and manage other engineering managers and senior engineering leaders to continuously invest in and improve the engineering department processes, practices and culture.
- If there is any problem in the software system, then he assists his team members in troubleshooting them and gets status reports of the system from them. He solves their queries and helps them in the process.
- Advocate for software product quality and delivery by promoting automated testing, CI/CD, DevOps and lean software development practices.
- analyze the existing networking systems, software systems and hardware systems and can predict future requirements of the clients. He then assists the supporting team in implementation of new software to suit the industry requirements and standards.
- Cultivate an engineering culture of innovative, egoless, high trust problem solving.
- Work with other departments as needed to collaborate on projects that span outside of engineering (HR, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success).
- an outstanding communicator, both verbally and in writing. You naturally document plans for transparency so future employees can quickly get up to speed.
- have excellent judgment and have made many difficult decisions by collecting information, asking questions, and weighing various trade-offs. You are quick to admit when you have been wrong and are comfortable being vulnerable about what you learned.
Recruit, hire and retain software engineering staff by participating in recruiting and interview efforts.
- Meet regularly with direct reports to review project, performance, and personnel issues. Coach and develop direct reports and support them in the development of their respective teams where applicable.
- Manage resource allocation and monitoring productivity levels of development team members in support of business operations.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
Candidates must have a strong background in Application Development and Production Support. The ideal candidate for this opportunity will possess the following work experiences:
- Must be able to lead a technical team of individuals to accomplish application development projects and tasks
- Must be able to incorporate the company’s long-term strategy into activities and projects
- Must possess strong presentation and communication skills for management and stakeholder interaction
- Must have experience developing and mentoring a team
- Strong understanding of business analysis and SDLC, including Agile methodologies
- Should understand data and systems integration to include API’s, SOA, ETL, data mapping, REST, and must maintain knowledge of changing data technologies
- Strong understanding of DevOps, Continuous Integration and Delivery.
- Minimum years of experience required. Over 10 years 5+ years of leading development efforts within IT
- 5+ years of experience working with application development methodologies
- 5+ years of technical experience in software development technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related fields. Or equivalent work experience
About this Company
Dafater is a comprehensive managed service that boasts a suite of advanced features and functions to help you grow your business across all fronts.
See all Careers and Jobs at BusinessClouds
دفاتر هي خدمة توفر لك مجموعة نظم وبرامج مالية وإدارية سهلة وآمنة على الانترنت، وهي مشغلة ومدارة