- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare shop drawing and coordination drawings (or composite drawing) based on project’s design drawings inaccurate with quality standard.
- Coordinate with other trades to solve any conflict between (civil, mechanic, electrician. etc.…).
- Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
- Review subcontractors’ shop drawings as well as outsourced shop drawings and coordinate their approval process with the project consultant.
- Coordinate with surveying engineer to provide him all the information about land coordinates and any site measurement required.
- Participate in solving/report any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the Technical Office Manager for discussion and proper solve.
- Prepare as-built drawings at the end of the project and hand over to the project consultant.
- Prepare material submittal in conjunction with material to be and approved by the Consultant.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services