This job is closed or expired and is no longer open for applications
| || || |
| || || |
• Interpret and comply with IRPA/IRPR/CIC Operational Manuals, Operational Bulletins, ICCRC policies and Codes of Ethics, privacy legislation, etc. Maintain and update client records according to ICCRC and remain in good standing as a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant.
• Getting sales to the company by signing up new clients for Citizenship programs but not limited to USA EB5, Canada Skill workers & Investor Program, Caribbean, Vanuatu and Europe.
• Provide consultation for immigration, educational and work-related purposes with high level of professionalism in person and through online channels.
• Regular follow ups with qualified leads through phone, email, and meetings
• Extensive business dealings through phone communication and face to face meetings
• Build, maintain and retain key relationships with Clients, Consultants and identify new clients
• General duties including managing a portfolio of high-volume immigration files
• Understand in depth and stay informed about the market, business trends, amendments, as well as to monitor the performance of key competitors in the area
• Must have a knowledge and experience in selling Immigration, Citizenship and Investment Programs.
• Adequately identify the needs of each client
• Supply management with reporting on the statuses of leads, current clients, feedback, problems, and interests.
• Meet sales targets as set by management
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Import and Export
North Immigration is an accredited immigration consultant firm with a trusted worldwide network of highly qualified authorized agents and law firms that supports the legalization and professionalism in providing Citizenship and immigration programs. We handle virtually all... (More)