- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- The Branch Manager’s main goal is to increase the sales/business development and improve the customer service function of the branch. He is responsible for the growth of local sales for his branch.
- The Branch Manager will also oversee all staff and be responsible for day to day operational activities at the branch location.
- Responsible for all sales and business development duties including calling on accounts to increase revenue and profit.
- Maintain CRM per company policy
- Responsible for creating new business through contact with prospective customers in the assigned market
- Responsible for identifying market trends and competitive rate actions and communicating those trends to the Product Group
- Responsible for identifying the competitive service strengths and weaknesses of the company and making recommendations to constantly improve
- Responsible for other duties including sales presentations, writing sales proposing, implementation, creating and adding to existing marketing materials
- Responsible for managing the customer support/service function to external customers
- Responsible for all functions and operations at the branch
- Responsible for credit management of customers
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Transportation Warehousing
About this Company
Since 2006, Platinum Shipping has been known as a Premier International Freight Forwarder and Supply Chain.
See all Careers and Jobs at Platinum Shipping Services
We are an international freight forwarder provider of supply chain management solutions with the technology, resources and capabilities to analyses, design...