- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Create, edit, and optimize realistic detailed 3d environments based on the game design vision.
- Create a variety of models (structures, terrain, props) from photo reference and concept
- Understand the requirements and constraints of the game design, engine and platform creatively solve challenging budget and technical limitations to ensure effective implementation of evocative environments
- Collaborate with team members of other disciplines (e.g. programming) to make needed adjustments to the production pipeline and art assets.
- Receive feedback and requests from other team members and producer.
- Communicate with team members on the potential solutions and implement them.
- Make adjustment to the art assets.
- Quickly learn and adapt to new tools, processes, and pipelines
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Games Computer Software
About this Company
We are an Egyptian Saudi company based in Cairo, We are building a workplace based on mutual respect, good humor, and the pursuit of excellence because we believe that great games can only be built by amazing people. Our vision is to create high quality, innovative games that...
See all Careers and Jobs at Meta Information Technology Co.