- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Part Time Freelance / Project
Confidential, High monthly bonuses with other benefits
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Concept and design style frames, animation, or other visual elements from idea to delivery.
- Ability to animate and produce motion graphics utilizing quality multimedia storytelling that encompasses film, photography, and design.
- Strong storytelling skills: make complicated graphic concepts accessible and engaging.
- Work closely with our team to ensure the clients’ requirements are met.
- Assemble treatments and storyboards that clearly outline creative ideas for clients.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Work both on and off-site.
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film and input music, dialogues, graphics, and effects.
- Create rough and final cuts and Color correction skills.
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Graphic Design Internet/E-commerce Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Spread is a startup agency for Marketing & Advertising based in the Gulf region (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain).
See all Careers and Jobs at SPREADEG