- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
- The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- We are a professional development company. We offer a supportive, collaborative environment, superb work-life balance. In return, we expect talent, creativity, professionalism, and a strong drive to succeed.
- Job Description:
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites should function and look like.
- Bring design concepts to life through user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Be the in-house expert of UX/UI.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers, executive level and owner.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Media Production