- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 5,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Design Fiber Optics Systems as per documented protocol.
- Offer technical assistance in AutoCAD drawing production work (such as fiber optic network design, topology layout, fiber splice plans, cable duct and routing, and calculations on non-routine assignments of substantial variety and complexity.
- Should take charge of different types of fiber optics and put to practice company, client and project design, and drafting standards.
- Ensures quick, fast and secure fiber optics communication.
- Building BOQs for all the material, equipment and components required for the layout.
- Assist in the physical implementation of the design to avoid any complications.
- Providing fiber schematic design and as-built design for projects
- Evaluates reports, drawings, and calculations and work in close coordination with the engineering and field personnel to finish the project within the budget and stipulated time frame.
- Maintain overall Power Budget tolerance in designs
- Archive network blueprints, notes and records with diligence for future use and to update documentation throughout the project on an ongoing basis.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Networking Consulting Services Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
eCompounds is a Network Infrastructure Solutions Provider. We design, build and support networking infrastructures for the technology and telecommunications industries. Fully licensed and bonded, eCompounds specializes in the design, installation, certification, and support of...
See all Careers and Jobs at eCompounds