- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Upgrade systems and procedures in the Warehouse department, on a continuous basis, to ensure maximum efficiency and continuous improvements.
- Use designs established by the Warehouse Manager for designing the warehouse layout, to ensure that all materials are safely and correctly stored and avoid material damage.
- Review all stock being delivered to warehouses, and coordinate with a specialized engineer to review all technical stock to ensure that all stock being received is safe and usable.
- Carry out a monthly review of all stock available in all warehouses to track available inform Project Managers and the Finance department.
- Confirm that all stock within the warehouse has a unique Purchase Order (PO) number to ensure all materials are tracked and recorded.
- Arrange appropriate and safe transportation for stock to be delivered from warehouse to project sites to ensure that all sites receive materials needed in good conditions.
- Train and develop new Storekeepers to use new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, and review performance of existing Storekeepers to ensure that all employees are providing optimum quality services.
- Rotate Storekeepers and tools once projects are finished to ensure that all materials and personnel are constantly in use and to meet the needs of all projects.
- Check in with Project Managers to tackle/resolve any problems they may have with stock or with Storekeepers to ensure an efficient work flow.
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
RME is one of the fast growing leading contractors, engaged in a wide range of construction activities serving more than one sector such as industrial, commercial & special buildings and infrastructure sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rowad Modern Engineering
Our commitment to excellence is the key driver for our...