- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Part Time Shift Based
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Helping students improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions through practice.
- Placement Exam Arrangements, Classroom Management, Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups.
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
- Attending and contributing to training sessions.
- Basic administration tasks, such as keeping students’ performance and attendance records.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
E-Learning Education Training and Coaching
About this Company
E-planet Educational Services is an international organisation created by a dedicated and enthusiastic team of experts on education, marketing and development. Our goal is to provide our partners, students and customers with top-level services and products. That is why we have...
See all Careers and Jobs at eplanet